How It Works
Get the all natural, effective formula that's just right for you without ever leaving your bed.
Your perfectly proportioned supply of supplements arrives on your chosen cycle schedule.
Be brazen. Take your formula, track your progress, and get support along the way.
We started with a formula that was effective for more than 75% of women.
Then we made it better.
When we set out to make PMS history, we wanted to find a natural way to help women tackle their biggest PMS problems. Our master herbalists wanted something safe and time-tested, so we started with one of the most widely prescribed traditional formulas for PMS. The base formula we chose is known for its anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects, as well as its ability to address the physical symptoms of PMS like fatigue, insomnia, breast pain, anxiety, irritability, mood swings, and tension.
What's Inside — A two week supply of our favorite formula for PMS
- The Fab Four: A proprietary blend of Chinese Peony Root, Bupleurum Root, Cyperus Rhizome, and Licorice Root are demonstrated to have anti-depressive effects, and are also know for their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain relieving effects.
- Dong Quai Root: A powerfully anti-inflammatory herb that can decrease contraction in uterine muscles to relieve pain and cramping. Also has similar effects to serotonin to benefit mood.
- Poria Sclerotium: A super-fungi known for it's ability to improve digestion and address symptoms like bloating, nausea, heartburn, and cravings.
- Valerian Root: Known for its antispasmodic and relaxing effect on the uterus, it also helps relax tension and irritability.
- Chinese Skullcap: An anti-inflammatory herb that also is know to decrease pain and anxiety. Additionally, Chinese Skullcap is hepatoprotective and supports detox and healthy liver function.
- Curcuma: Contains highly anti-inflammatory compound curcumin that helps reduce chronic pain and spasm.
- Atractylodes Rhizome: Included to reduce stress, anxiety, and to aid in healthy sleep and recovery.
- Our Proprietary Digestive Blend: A combination of licorice, honey, and mint helps with PMS symptoms like nausea, bloating, bowel changes, and cravings.
- Our Proprietary Mental Health Blend: Silk Tree Bark and Polygala Root are traditionally used to improve mood and soothe irritability, mental stress, and restlessness.
What People Are Saying
Several Goop staffers have found these supplements provide welcome, effective relief both by mitigating PMS symptoms and also by addressing pain when it starts to creep in.
— Goop Magazine, Herbs & Supplements for PMS
"I have had terrible cramps and PMS most of my life. I can't get out of bed, I vomit, I have diarrhea... This was the first month I didn't have them. I used BRAZEN for two days and I feel amazing."
— Ani W, Attorney, Immigration Advocate, Austin TX